Monday, October 27, 2008

We Got Tagged!

7 Weird things about me. (Debbie)

1. Most people wear seatbelts, but I am obsessed with them. Everyone has to wear them in my car. My motto is "ARIVE ALIVE", and I have been know to yell it out the window when I see kids bouncing around the back seat in neighboring cars.

2. I HATE things around my neck. I cannot wear turtlenecks for sure, and I've only been able to wear necklaces in the last few years.

3. I think I could seriously die by being tickled. I stop breathing and almost pass out. I think it goes along with the neck thing, because that is where Jon tickles me (well, used to, he knows better now!)

4. I don't know what it is but I play with the zippers on my jackets. I don't notice it in the summer because I never wear jackets, but when it cools down I find myself fidgiting with them all the time. They get worn out from it. Weird, I know!

5. I drink so much water when I go out to restaurants. I usually end up having to visit the ladies room multiple times, then end up running from the car to the bathroom when I get home. I think its because someone is bringing it to me and I don't have to go get it myself.

6. I can get car sick so easily. I can't turn around in the car to talk to my kids or get them anything. When we go on girls night out I always have to ask for the front seat, or at least the middle so I can see out. It is so embarrassing.

7. I play bass guitar in our family band, that is a little weird isn't it?



7 Wierd things about me (Jon)

1. President of mens book club (ie read the movie review and then go watch it).

2. Loves to cook while my wife is out changing the oil on the car.

3. Punishes kids by making them play in my band.

4. I have a "Wall of Fame" so I can show off my friends and family.

5. I glue all of my puzzles together.

6. I've been in more musicals than my wife.

7. I onced shaved Debbie's initials in my chest. It came out backwards because I was looking in the mirror.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah!! I'm so glad you guys did this!! And I thought I knew everything about you two!! Debbie I think I've seen you fidget with your zippers before!! I hate to be tickled also, Trevor takes advantage of this!! John I think most of yours I knew, but the shaving thing!!! That is hilarious!! You guys are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol This is so funny! Chris loves the book club... Debbie I hate being tickled too. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are great! I don't think any of those things are too weird. Love that you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee that makes me laugh..Deb I'm the same way with water in resturants..I've had many long, painful rides home from No No's and it's only tne minutes from our house.

    Jon, I once tanned my boyfriends initials on my leg..it didn't take long for it to fade.

    Love you guys,

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog! WOW! So Cute!
    Deb...just reading about being tickled makes me want to cry...Cade has even started in on the torment...there is nothing worse than being tickled and you can't do anything about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited I found your blog. Welcome to 'Blog Land'. It is so much fun. I loved reading all about you guys. You and your family are the greatest.

    P.S. I have to agree with everyone else's comments. I hate to be tickled. You end up feeling so powerless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How romantic! I wish Larry would do that for me...heaven knows he has plenty of hair! And I learned weird thing #8 today Jon! One weird thing I forgot on mine is I don't drink while eating. Larry always asks me if my food is sitting in my throat. But at restraunts when everyone gets up to leave I'm always the last out cause I decide I need a drink...while standing next to our table.

    ReplyDelete