Wednesday, October 29, 2008

LEAVES ALL AROUND


I never realized how much I love FALL. I guess I never recognized all the beauty in the colors, which is heightened by the crisp air. I am surrounded by mayestic views in every direction. The hillsides and mountains around me are in a constant change, ranging from the golden yellow to the firey red and every color in between. While driving down this street 2 weeks ago, I think I startled my children when I started yelling, "No really, do you know how beautiful this is?" I wanted them to enjoy it as much as I was. I'm sure they probably didn't, it's taken me years to really sit back and enjoy it all. I figured I would at least document the beauty of nature with my beautiful children in it so they can remember it later in life, and so I will never forget it.





















7 comments:

  1. Deb,

    Now you've left me with a tough choice..which of these fall pictures do I use as their new picture on my desk? It's a toss up between one of the normal pictures and the the one with the funny faces..by the way tell Jbear that I love her hair that way.

    Johnny wanted me to tell you that he's making a mesh between your blog's playlist and ours...right now it's One by U2 and Somebody to Love by Queen...It's pretty good.

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,
    Welcome to the bloggy blog world! I didn't even know! I love the pictures of your kids! Fall is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog background. I love your kids with silly faces. I'd blow that up to a 16X20!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe how grown up Jaden and Colton are looking - so handsome and beautiful! Thanks for posting the pics it is great to get to see your kids! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, I loved all your beautiful Fall pictures. Somebody's a good photographer. I wish Fall could last a little longer, I love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are beautiful. Such cute, fun kids. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb, cute pictures and I am glad that we finally talked about Blogs....I of course lost your email address so here is mine and email me yours from my blog!
    jakeangellie@yahoo.com

    It was good to see you the other day....I miss our presschool!

    ReplyDelete