Wednesday, September 24, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!


It's always a bittersweet that first day back to school. There is excitement in the air and a little fear in the eyes of the children. Moms, too, may have a little something in their eyes, some a sparkle, and some a tear. For me, it reminds me that I'm one year closer to them leaving the nest for good, and that is always a little sad for me. We have to enjoy them while we've got them! I could have time stand still right now in my life and be completely happy, but that is not the case. So I will try my best to bend with the changes that are coming in the lives of the little precious ones in my family, and grow into new stages of life. Hopefully, we will continue to find as much joy in the future as we are filled with at the present.





The Gang at the bus stop


Paityn's First day of kindergarten




So excited to ride the bus, is she really big enough?


Dawson thinks he's ready for school, give mom a few more years to get used to that idea!









4 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I love this blogging thing, helps me keep up with you guys. The kids are all getting so big. I hear everyday almost, "When I am big like Colton I am going to . . . ". I love it. I hope my little Cal stays as sweet as Colton is when he is big!

    Love to all of you!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. C & J look so grown up and P-num looks so excited! We're happy to see that D-bone is still sporting his backwards pants trend that we're expecting all the three year olds to be wearing this year!

    Love you all,

    Steph and JoHn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt exactly the same way when my kids went to school. Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing. I will share with Steve.

    Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Guys, I'm so glad your blogging the pics are so cute.

    ReplyDelete