Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kids are Too Cute!

I've been bad at blogging the last 2 months. We've had a lot of fun, though! Christmas, New Years, visiting with friends, etc. I just figured I'd put up some pictures of my cute kids. They really are fun and quite entertaining. They bring so much joy to our home!



Jaden and Colton getting their pay out and drinking their first pop in a year - They are going for another year, pop free!

Colton and Dawson showing off their cool matching shoes. D-Bone thinks he's quite COOL, notice him flashing the gang signs!


Paityn waiting to catch the bus, D-Bone with more gang signs.


You never know who is on who's side when it comes to wrestling.


Paityn and Gracie playing cards, P-num always the dramatic.


Colton can often times be found rocking out in the band room. He had a good rocking out partner in Savannah.

Jaden and Colton getting ready for school.


Paityn and Dawson can often be found in their imaginary land.


Jon's attempt at making our nightly ritual of lotioning up Dawson fun, it didn't really work.


Paityn always likes to help. Here she is feeding her cousin Hank, and enjoying every minute of it.


Jaden working on her Science project.

4 comments:

  1. What cute kids, Debbie. So glad to catch up with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute indeed. I like the gangsta's. They'd fit right in with my "Boys in the hood". (My Hero's post, first pic.) Paityn is dramatic in my pics from the Superbowl. :) My kind of girl. Jaden looks adorable with her hair all pulled up for school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, I've just made your new playlist my new work out mix...I've been trying to find time to get all of these songs up on mine...especially Pink and Beyonce..Thanks!

    And I love your children.these pictures capture them all wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quotes of your kids on the side. Can I steal that idea?

    ReplyDelete